Bulgarian Cultural Days, September 30 – October 20, 2018
- September 30, 14:30 – Official opening and reception, Shenkman Art Centre, lower lobby (free admission)
- September 30 – October 21, Exhibition of Bulgarian Folk costumes, Shenkman Art Centre, lower lobby
- October 9, 18:30 – Screening of “Bubblegum,” ByTowne Cinema (free admission)
- October 13, 11:00 – Folk and Food fest, Bronson Centre Theatre (free admission)
- October 13, 18:30-23:00 – Horoteka, Bronson Centre, Mac Hall (seats are limited)
- October 20, 19:30 – Concert, Meden Glas, Shenkman Art Centre, Richcraft Theatre
The exhibition of Bulgarian folk costumes is open!
Do not miss the exciting and unique opportunity to see several regional costumes and read about their history! The costumes are family treasures that have been passed from generation to generation. The exhibition will be open to the public until October 21 in the lower lobby of the Shenkman Art Centre.
Bulgarian folk costumes are reflection of Bulgarian history and diversity of its regions.
Selected moments from the Food and folk fest – Bulgarian Cultural Days, Ottawa, Oct 2016
We thank our sponsors:
За повече информация как да станете спонсор, вижте тук.